Mindful Health Solutions is seeking full-time psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) for our Burlingame office.
Founded over twelve years ago, our well-established integrated psychiatric private group practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field of depression, obsessive-compulsive (OCD), and neurological disorders. At THS, our clinicians provide the highest quality of care within a collaborative collegial learning environment. Together with a diverse staff of high caliber psychiatrists and TMS technicians, our psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners (PMHNP) provide compassionate care through medication management, brief psychotherapy, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), esketamine and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) *only at Sutter Center for Psychiatry in Sacramento, CA.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations that include evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Administer treatment plans in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Furnish psychotropic medications and short-term therapies to treat mental health conditions in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Provide brief psychotherapeutic interventions in conjunction with evaluation and management services in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Maintain timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters in an Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR) platform.
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with patients and colleagues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Full-time 36 hrs./week
- Four weeks of PTO
- Paid CME hours (in addition to accrued PTO)
- 401K with 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans with malpractice
- License and DEA renewal
- Dedicated and welcoming support staff.
We are looking for candidates with a master’s degree (or higher) from an accredited psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner program who have a CA state license, at least two years of experience working in an ambulatory mental health clinic or private psychiatric practice and experience charting with Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
Northern California Locations: Burlingame, El Dorado Hills, Fairfield, Oakland, Roseville, Sacramento, San Francisco (close to UCSF and Union Square), San Rafael, Stockton and Walnut Creek.
Southern California Locations: Newport Beach