Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Ascension Via Christi (AVC) is seeking board certified PMHNPs to join the Wichita community's first ever Psychiatric Observation Unit. Ascension Via Christi has invested approximately $44 million in renovations to create a state-of-the-art Behavioral Health Complex conveniently located on the St. Joseph campus.
- Join a robust and thriving Behavioral Health Program consisting of newly renovated inpatient (child/adult/geriatric), outpatient, partial day and psychiatric observation units.
- Psychiatric Observation Unit (POU) will be the first of its kind in the service area to offer crisis stabilization and evaluation separate from the emergency room.
- Seeking experienced PMHNPs to cover the unit 7a-7p with physician back-up.
Why Ascension Via Christi?
- Collegial and team-focused work culture driven by the desire to provide the best possible care to our patients and their families
- Compassionate administrative and physician leaders helping team members achieve their professional and personal "bests"
- Comprehensive benefits including PTO, CME allowance, malpractice and employer subsidized health insurance
- Employed opportunity with a salary of up to $175,000 for qualified applicants.
- Student loan assistance and signing bonus available.
- Family-friendly metropolitan area of approximately 600,000
- Named #1 City for Overall Affordability by Business Insider
- Low cost of living, excellent amenities including a new airport, award- winning schools, affordable housing and diverse economic base
- Lively downtown district with one-of-kind restaurants and shops
- Home to 4 university campuses including the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Wichita State University