Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 6,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 20 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner-Child/Adolescent/Adult Population is responsible for direct patient care, psychiatric evaluations and prescribing and monitoring medication in children, adolescents, and adults.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will carry an assigned caseload and will deliver services as part of a team (with clinicians). S/he will provide direct care to clients and oversight of delivery of medical care by clinical support (nurses, case managers). Services may be delivered in-office, in-home and/or in community based sites and through electronic means (e.g. telemed).The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is responsible for performing psychiatric evaluations to children, adolescents and adults over age 5. S/he participates in treatment planning, case consultation and staffing and documents client interactions.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner initiates and supports efforts to promote wellness concepts; and serves as a source for consultation and referral for providers from other disciplines.ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain current with diagnostic and treatment changes/modalities
- Advocate and articulate the client’s current psychiatric needs to caregivers and clinicians
- Conduct assessments/evaluations, prescribe medications and monitor progress
- Ability to discern levels of care
- Demonstrate ability to accurately assessment mental status, diagnosis and differential diagnosis
- Effectively use the Electronic Health Record system
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with agencies and service providers
- Participates in management, staff and client meetings and training activities as required
- Provide consultation and treatment recommendations to the clinical team
- Participate in staffing as needed
- Coordinate and communicate with families and other professionals in a timely manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Consistently meets monthly Productivity Requirements, documentation standards and filing deadlines
- Maintain HIPAA, ethical standards and professional boundaries
- Other duties as assigned or necessary to support the program, office and/or the company
- Maintain licensure and any relevant certification
Must have current fingerprint clearance (and maintain during employment) and be able to pass the background check. Proof of: current TB test, CPR/FA and a valid Arizona driver’s license as well as proof of education are required. Prior behavioral health experience preferred. Bilingual-Spanish/English a plus.
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K Company matches 50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750 annually.
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!