- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Medical Provider
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP). You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people through exceptional outcomes.
For the last 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Integrated Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health: Extraordinary Care. Empowered People. Exceptional Outcomes.
Seeking a Certified PMHNP for a full-time, employed position in west Phoenix, AZ.
Adult, SMI Population
Schedule: 5-8's or 4-10's
Tempe, AZ: Priest Dr / Near Loop 202
Integrated Care Clinic (Behavioral Health & Primary Care)
Arizona License Required
Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus (Additional Language Differential Pay Available)
Provides direct psychiatric care utilizing a whole health integrated care approach to assigned to individuals designated as Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI)and in support of behavioral health, primary care and substance use program activities.
- Behavioral Health Medical Practitioner (BHMP) collaboratively facilitates and guides a multidisciplinary care team for outpatient services, provides and directs medically necessary services including the provision of psychiatric evaluations, medication management services, and case consultations to a range of clinical programs.
- In collaboration with the Clinical Coordinator co-leads the multidisciplinary team in order to effective manage effective services offered and delivered to individuals receiving services with a pulse on the acuity of the teams caseload.
- Ensures SMI individuals in need of pre-petitioning screening and Court Ordered (COT) are managed and monitoring consistent with the RBHA Provider Manual and related statutes.
- Seeks to manage the utilization of services with a focus on managing the most intensive and highest levels of care including minimizing preventable inpatient and emergency department admissions both for both behavioral and physical health.
- Actively participates in ongoing quality improvement and program enhancements, maintains professional record keeping, initiates referrals as clinically appropriate, actively integrates and coordinates care across the spectrum of the persons care team.
- Provides direct psychiatric care of assigned clients and program activities
- Facilitates teamwork for outpatient services
- Conducts psychiatric evaluation and medication monitoring
- Individual treatment and case consultation
- Participates in program evaluation procedures and professional record keeping
- Makes referrals appropriately
Terros offers an excellent compensation and full benefits package.
Salary Range (based on 40 hours/week): $130K-$143K / DNP: $153K-$163K, Dual Certified: PMHNP & FNP/ANP: $145K-$155K. Plus Potential Sign On Bonus.
Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Sick Time: 4 Weeks + Holidays
- Licensure and DEA Reimbursement
- CME Allowance/Reimbursement ($2500) and 1 Week CME
- Advanced Practice Nursing degree as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Job Specific: One (1) or more years prior experience in psychiatric setting and/or providing psychiatric treatment; experience working within psychiatric crisis and/or with members with serious mental illness preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, patients, families, and other community members. Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interactions. Strong understanding of substance use, addiction and recovery principles.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, electronic medical record, NextGen preferred.
- Licenses, Certifications: Active license to practice with Nursing Board. Valid Arizona Drivers License. Board certified. DEA and AZ CSPMP registration current.
- Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role.