Carle Physician Group is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our Psychiatry team at our location in Olney, IL.
- Monday – Friday, 8-5 schedule
- Patient Advisory System handles after hour calls
- Outpatient, adult only practice
- Weekly collaboration with Psychiatrist
- PMHNP will cover “moderate” range of patient cases including consults with new patients, manage medications and provide counseling service
- Referral hospital and mental health facilities nearby
Master's degree in Nursing
Current Illinois registered nurse license, advanced practice nurse licensure, and psychiatric certification.
Must have mental health assessment experience, positive communication skills, ability to work collaboratively with the health care team and excellent customer service skills.
- 500+ physicians and 294 advanced practice providers, comprising 80 specialties/subspecialties, and a service area of 1.4 million residents
- Locally owned and physician led
- Not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital; a quality focused and nationally ranked 433-bed regional hospital that is a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level I Trauma Center, and offers Level III Perinatal services
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- One hour from Evansville, Indiana and less than three hours from Indianapolis and St. Louis
- The community offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities that include fishing lakes, community parks, an aquatic center and an 18-hole golf course
- Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for the single person or family
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years