- Deliver primary care, disease management, education, health coaching, episodic and wellness care for employees and families..
- Educate and work with patients to formulate plan to address healthcare needs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
- Prescribe or recommend medication or other forms of treatment for patients.
- Treat occupational medicine and workers’ compensation patients in both settings.
- Provide proper follow up to patients as needed.
- Document all patient visit information in proprietary care management system
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant currently registered with SC licensure registration
- DEA eligible
- Current BCLS for health care providers
- Background in mental health
- Strong computer proficiency
- Previous experience with the use of an Electronic Medical Records system preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.