The Affiliated Sant� Group (Sant�) is a dynamic and leading provider of crisis psychiatric care and system management services to public and private entities. Sant�, a nonprofit entity, also manages mental health outreach and psychiatric recovery services. It has been delivering mental health care to individuals and families and pioneering new treatment modalities since 1974.�The Affiliated Sante Group seeks a�Full-Time (Salaried) Mental Health Manager�for our Downtown Silver Spring, MD�Clinic.�
Please note this is an entry-level paid position starting at 45k a year.
The Mental Health Manager provides clinical and operational management of the Psychiatric Recovery Services department. This position plans, directs, implements, and oversees program�� activities such by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. Additionally, provides direct care services including intakes, individual, group services, as well as case documentation. �
Benefits of working for Sante:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Our clinical teams are highly trained and nationally recognized
- We provide training, supervision, and assistance with CEUs and licensing costs
- Work life balance� - we value family, flexibility, and vacation time
- Must be a�Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP); OR Certification in Rehabilitation Counseling (CRC); OR Maryland Licensure (LCPC or LCSW-C).
- Master�s Degree (M.A.) from an accredited college or university OR a Bachelor�s Degree from an accredited college or university with seven (7) years of related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience. Minimum of 2 years working with adults and children.
- Must have a�valid Driver�s License, proof of current automobile insurance and may not have more than two (2) points on their driving record.
- Must be able and willing to routinely drive a 15-passenger van.
- Must�have knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- Must be able to be trained on Electronic Medical Record software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervision and Training
- Provide supervision to PRP Counselors.
- Trains agency staff and volunteers on required skills
- Oversee the development of rehabilitation plans and provide training to increase staff competencies.
- Educate all PRP Counselors as to how to provide recovery goals and measuring the outcomes of goals periodically to be in compliance with consumers� IRP.
- Review PRP Counselor caseload documentation and provide guidance, supervision, and feedback to ensure compliance.
- Develops and implements quality improvement plans, per clinical treatment protocol.
- Provides guidelines and oversees management of program activities.
- Monitor PRP authorizations and supporting documentation for authorizations. With the support of the director, will resolve issues related to authorizations.
- Collects and records data on program outcomes.
- Analyzes trends in revenue to determine support or action needed to adjust unfavorable trends.
- Directs maintenance of systems to ensure record keeping, reporting and billing requirements are accurate and timely.
- Complete monthly audits of PRP case records and provide audit results report to director to include corrective action plans, as needed.
- Complete quarterly programming to identify any improvement needs. Develop and implement improvement plans.�
- Ensure proper staffing to meet program guidelines. Responsible to ensure adequate coverage is maintained.
- Facilitate monthly PRP team meetings to review programming, documentation, and other PRP treatment information to team.
- Conduct initial intake assessment for new consumer�s to the PRP. Additionally, train PRP Counselors who conduct intake assessments.
- Maintain caseload of a minimum of 15 consumers and complete all require case documentation.
- Provide individual and group PRP services.
- Requisitions and arranges for maintenance of equipment, vehicles, and supplies as needed.
- Assists with budget development and reviews status on a regular basis.
- Participates in PRP leadership team.
- Check work e-mail according to agency protocol.
- Participate in and complete all required trainings.
- Other duties as assigned
We expect all staff to have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service; to comply with the rules and regulations of those organizations to which we are accountable; to have high ethical and professional standards of conduct; and to have an attitude of wanting to continuously improve their own professional performance.
Affiliated Sant� Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Affiliated Sant� Group participates in E-Verify.