Wehave an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Division Parkridge ValleyAcute Inpatient Behavioral Health team. Ateam that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services,HCA Healthcare.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At ParkridgeValley Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Mental Health Technician for our facility to ensurethat we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Weare an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenaladdition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will supervise daily routines and responsibilities to ensure performance of daily self-care tasks, and assist when necessary.
- You will participate in implementing and carrying out individualized treatment plans as well as daily treatment schedules.
- You must be able to set limits as needed by recognizing potential behavior problems and does so in a caring and consistent manner.
- You will display respect for patient’s integrity, patient information and patient rights.
- You will demonstrate efficiency in maintaining support services, which are vital to effective program operation.
- You will demonstrate the ability to maintain a safe environment
Parkridge Valley, a two-campus behavioral healthfacility with Parkridge Health System, has served the Chattanooga area for over40 years, providing expertise in treating a broad range of mental health andchemical dependency issues for all ages. TheParkridge Valley Adult & Senior Campus is a 60 bed facility focused ontreatment of psychiatric and addiction issues in adults. Services includeinpatient, outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs for mentalhealth and/or substance abuse.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World'sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you.We are actively reviewing applications for our Mental Health Technician opening. Highlyqualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit yourapplication and help us raise the bar in patient care!