At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Psychiatric Technician? At Pinewood Springs Behavioral Health, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to %24300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Pinewood Springs Behavioral Health, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Psychiatric Technician for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
About this opportunity:
Pinewood Springs Behavioral Health is a new 60-bed, 49,900 sq. ft. facility located in Columbia, Tennessee. The hospital serves both adult and adolescent patients with a Treatment Mall approach to therapeutic interventions. Pinewood Springs offers full cycle therapy to include inpatient acute care with treatment mall programming, Intensive Outpatient Program, and Partial Hospitalization.
- You will supervise daily routines and responsibilities to ensure performance of daily self-care tasks, and assist when necessary.
- You will participate in implementing and carrying out individualized treatment plans as well as daily treatment schedules.
- You must be able to set limits as needed by recognizing potential behavior problems and does so in a caring and consistent manner.
- You will display respect for patient’s integrity, patient information and patient rights.
- You will demonstrate efficiency in maintaining support services, which are vital to effective program operation.
- You will demonstrate the ability to maintain a safe environment
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Patient Care Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!