DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Psychiatrist Inpatient – Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
- Opportunity for a BE/BC Inpatient Attending Psychiatrist, to join a growing team in Westport, CT.
- Team orientated style of IP care
- No call or weekends unless supplemental moonlighting is of interest
- Seeking a psychiatrist who is interested in advancing into unit chief promotion and responsibility
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- St. Vincent's Behavioral Health service line includes our 76-bed Westport location where we have adult, dual diagnosis, and child/adolescent services, in addition to a 16-bed med/psych psychiatric unit at the Medical Center in Bridgeport. This makes the inpatient behavioral health service line of St. Vincent's one of the largest in Connecticut, serving approximately 2,350 individuals annually.
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE call, text or email:
Nicolette Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org , Mobile: 860-670-9378
Active CT license, BC in Psychiatry