STG International is seeking a qualified candidate to workpart-time as a Psychiatrist
This posting is for future openings no current available positions.
Minimum duties may include but are not limited to:
- -Providing expert advice on occupational health issues involving a psychiatric component;
- -performing evaluations upon request;
- -providing witness testimony regarding such issues as fitness for duty or reasonable accommodation cases.
- -Applying program requirement to all interactions as required (training provided);
- -attending required meetings;
- -administering annual clinical structured interviews;
- -determining position suitability based on the psychological interview and test results as they relate to the job task analysis and the medical standards provided;
- -notifying when employee fails the psychological component of the medical standards or reasonable expectation employee is unable to perform their job in a safe, secure, reliable manner;
- -communicating information related to psych program or employee suitability as needed;
- -leading psych portion of programs;
- -interfacing and consulting with others as needed;
- -assisting with implementation of new psych tests;
- -evaluating and assessing psych program security information;
- -making final psychological recommendations regarding difficult cases.
- -Required medical degree with residency in psychiatry.
- -Must possess a current license to practice.
- Five years' experience working in the federal government sector. Some positions may require a specialty area in federal law enforcement
“STG International, Inc. (STGi) is a dynamic government contracting company dedicated to providing leading-edge Medical Staffing services to our government and military clientele.
Outside of Medical Staffing services, STGi also provides Human Resource Services and System Solutions, Management and Data Resources Consulting Services, and Professional and Administrative Services.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STGi was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. Previously certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a woman-owned, minority business, STGi is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company’s exponential growth each year.
STGi offersan outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.”