STG International is seeking a qualified candidate to workpart-time as a Psychiatrist
This posting is for future openings no current available positions.
Minimum duties may include but are not limited to:
- -Providing expert advice on occupational health issues involving a psychiatric component;
- -performing evaluations upon request;
- -providing witness testimony regarding such issues as fitness for duty or reasonable accommodation cases.
- -Applying program requirement to all interactions as required (training provided);
- -attending required meetings;
- -administering annual clinical structured interviews;
- -determining position suitability based on the psychological interview and test results as they relate to the job task analysis and the medical standards provided;
- -notifying when employee fails the psychological component of the medical standards or reasonable expectation employee is unable to perform their job in a safe, secure, reliable manner;
- -communicating information related to psych program or employee suitability as needed;
- -leading psych portion of programs;
- -interfacing and consulting with others as needed;
- -assisting with implementation of new psych tests;
- -evaluating and assessing psych program security information;
- -making final psychological recommendations regarding difficult cases.
- -Required medical degree with residency in psychiatry.
- -Must possess a current license to practice.
- Five years' experience working in the federal government sector. Some positions may require a specialty area in federal law enforcement
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers acompetitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.