Founded over twelve years ago, our well-established integrated psychiatric private group practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field of mood disorders, depression, obsessive-compulsive (OCD), and neurological disorders. Our clinicians provide the highest quality of care within a collaborative collegial learning environment. Together with a diverse staff of high caliber nurse practitioners, treatment technicians, and administrative staff, our psychiatrists provide compassionate care through medication management, brief psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). Earlier this year, we have added an esketamine protocol and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) to our treatment options.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which include an evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms, and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Develop treatment plans which reflect evidence-based standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Accrue at least 10 hours of continuing TMS education/year.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous signing bonus
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Flexible clinical hours ranging from 20 - 40 hrs./week
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off
- 24 hours of Paid CME
- 401K with 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Option to work in our beautifully decorated offices, and/or via telepsychiatry
Northern California Locations: Elk Grove, Chico, San Jose, Burlingame, El Dorado Hills, Fairfield, Oakland, Roseville, Sacramento, San Francisco (close to UCSF and Union Square), San Rafael, Stockton, and Walnut Creek.
Southern California Locations: Costa Mesa
Required: Graduate of a four-year college and accredited United States medical school with completion of an ACGME-approved Residency in Psychiatry program. Board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrist along with a California medical license. An unencumbered DEA license with at least two years of ambulatory mental health clinic or private psychiatric practice experience.
To hear more about this position and our practice, please apply to this job posting or email us at www.tmshealthsolutions/careers.com. We are looking forward to talking with you!