Psychiatrist – Langley Air Force Base, VA (Hampton, VA)
The Royster Group, Inc. is seeking Psychiatrists to provide healthcare support to our active duty soldiers and their families at Langley-Eustis Air Force Base, VA.
DUTIES include but not limited to the following:
- Engage in on the job clinical training for mental health technicians in day to day clinical care.
- Process Sanity Boards
- Process Mental Health clearances
- Direct Mental Health care
- Perform psychological assessment, and care coordination
- Psychological consultation with other medical specialists within the MTF for treatment purposes
- Have clinical oversight/support to mental health technicians requiring direct provider oversight of patients and clinical encounters
- Will engage in on the job clinical training for mental health technicians in day to day clinical care.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
- Current board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology be certified as a Psychiatrist.
- A residency program involves training in a specialized field of medicine in a hospital or an institution accredited for training in the specialty by an appropriate accrediting body.
- A fellowship program involves advanced training (beyond residency training) in a given medical specialty in either a clinical or research setting in a hospital or an institution accredited in the United States for such training.
- At least 2 years of adult psychiatry experience within the last 3 years.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any state in which a license is held or has been held within the last 10 years.
- Must be current with and have completed all continuing education (CME) requirements specified by their professional licensure or certification.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)