This prestigious position is located within the state of the art Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center (CRDAMC) Killeen, TX, seeking an experienced Civilian Psychiatrist in the support of the Department of Defense Military Health System (MHS) at Ft. Hood.
- Schedule: M-F (7AM to 4PM)
- Outpatient setting
- State-of-the art facility
- Opportunity to start up your own residency program (FALL 2020)
- Compensation in the top 90th to 95th percentile regionally
- Permanent position, fully vested
- Short term contract option also available
At MedTrust our team is built on the core essentials of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
As a MedTrust team member, you may be eligible for the following:
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Federal Holidays
- 401K Enrollment
- CEU Reimbursement
Email resume to email@example.com or call 210.686.5825 for additional information.
- Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats psychiatric disorders.
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains and evaluates data through interview techniques.
- Diagnoses psychiatric disorders.
- Prescribes and evaluates effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures.
- Recommends disposition of psychiatric cases.
- Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
MedTrust LLC. has earned the Joint Comission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services
- A Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree from an
accredited college approved by the Council on Medical Education and
Hospitals of the American Medical Association or American Osteopathic
Association, or Doctor of Osteopathy degree (D.O.) from a college
accredited by the American Osteopathic Association.
- Continuously employed in the practice of Psychiatry or in
training for two of the three years prior to the commencement of services
under this contract.
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted license to practice
medicine from one of the 50 states in the U.S. or the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico,
or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to performing the contract services.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
Equal Opportunity Employer