At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Psychiatrist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our dynamic team in the beautiful Lehigh Valley.
We provide a full continuum of care in behavioral health from emergency evaluation to intensive care, partial hospitalization, outpatient follow-up, homecare and skilled nursing facility consultation.
- We are growing the Department of Psychiatry which currently comprises more than 20 Psychiatrists and 120 mental health professionals.
- Academic appointment with our medical school partner - the University of South Florida is available
- Call coverage is not required but is available for added compensation
Great opportunity for BC/BE Psychiatrists to design your ideal position comprising what interests you the most from the following areas:
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Consultation/Liaison Psychiatry
- Outpatient Psychiatry
- Child / Adolescent Psychiatry
- A network champion for Psychiatry and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance