You will receive a competitive salary and compensation package. You will also be provided long-term and short-term disability, CME and allowance, stock purchase plan, a 401K, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will live and work in an attractive suburban community located in the South Shore area of southeastern Massachusetts. It is primarily a residential community providing housing for persons working in the greater Boston metropolitan area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a psychiatry job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
To learn more about this job, please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email me at email@example.com.
- Adult and addictions psychiatrist needed
- Can be board certified or board eligible
- Employed opportunity
- Can take additional call for higher income
- Competitive and guaranteed salary
- Stock purchase plan
- Comprehensive benefits
- CME time and allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail