Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Family Preservation Services (FPS) of North Carolina is a subsidiary of Pathways.FPS Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Psychiatrist to function as a member of a multi-disciplinary team treating adult, adolescent and/or child consumers. Psychiatrist will serve both male and female clients in various inpatient and outpatient levels of care. The Psychiatrist should be comfortable treating clients at each level of care. The Psychiatrist will provide evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of a variety of psychiatric disorders and will conduct initial psychiatric evaluations, Prescribe and monitor medications, Provide direct psychiatric services through the comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients. The Psychiatrist will provide professional consultation to staff, participate in staff conferences and service on clinical committees (as needed).
This position will also serve as the .5 FTE Medical Director of the Child and Adolescent Facility Based Crisis Center. The .5 FTE Medical Director duties will include provide psychiatric assessments. The Medical Director will provide onsite consultation to and supervision of staff.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, Psychiatry or a related human services field
- 5 years related experience and/or training, licensure preferred
- Must be a certified in Child Psychiatry
*** This position is based in the Cailynn Burrell Crisis CenterFPS of NC is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!