Sana Behavioral Hospital is a private corporation providing inpatient psychiatric and medical care to adults age 50 and over. We are leading the way with our care model by establishing a strength-based, healing and wellness treatment environment that accounts for the individual’s physical needs along with behavioral challenges. Located in Prescott, Arizona, our newest 24-bed hospital is under construction with an anticipated opening in late November or early December 2019.
We are currently seeking part time/contract Psychiatrist(s) experienced in geriatric psychiatry for our inpatient 24 bed acute adult geriatric hospital. You can learn more about SANA by clicking on
www.sanabehavioralhealth.com. Services include psychiatric evaluations, H&Ps, med-management rounding, and discharge planning.
- Focus in Integrated Care
- Demonstrate compassion and genuineness when working with patients 50+
- Have proven computer literacy to include utilization of electronic health records
- Be a leader as a cross-functional team member
- Be an emotional intelligence (EI) leader
- Prefer AZ Licensed Physicians
- Board Certification in Psychiatry required. Prefer MD/DO’s with desire, experience and education to work in geriatric psychiatry inpatient setting.
Sana Behavioral Hospital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring.
Please reply to:
Pamela K. Pierce