Due to the expansion of the Department of Psychiatrys Addiction Recovery Services Program, we are seeking additional full-time board certified or board-eligible Academic Psychiatrists (adult certified) to join one of the premier Adult Psychiatry programs in the country. The openings are for tenure and non-tenure track.
- Candidates with academic and research interest, and teaching experience are preferred.
- Candidates at the Instructor level should hold a doctoral degree and completed at least several post-doctoral or fellowship years.
- Candidates at the Assistant Professor level should demonstrate promise for clinical and teaching excellence.
- A varied mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Medication management.
- Training and supervision of skilled health professionals, Clinical and Academic UH Affiliates.
- Training of Psychiatry Residents and Addiction Fellows.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications. This is an excellent and unique opportunity for an academically minded professional who shares the vision that excellence in teaching and education is an important means by which to serve our patients and their families.
The Department of Psychiatry is located near the southern shore of Lake Erie where the University district includes the affordable and historic neighborhoods for Shaker Heights, University Heights and Cleveland Heights, an outstanding public school system, a world class orchestra, and abundant recreational activities.
University Hospital Case Medical Center, in Cleveland, Ohio, is the 947-bed primary teaching affiliate of Case Western Reserve University and includes the NCI-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital and MacDonald Womens Hospital. Expansion of our current facilities includes a new cancer hospital and emergency room.
In employment, as in education, Case Western Reserve University is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. Women and members of underrepresented minority groups are encouraged to apply. Case Western Reserve University provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity at 216-368-8877 to request a reasonable accommodation. Determinations as to granting reasonable accommodations for any applicant will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Interested and qualified applicants should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org