Meridian Health Services is currently seeking full-time Psychiatrists for our Adult Inpatient Psychiatric Unit located at IU Ball Hospital (Muncie). Join Meridian Health Services and work alongside nationally recognized psychiatrist, Dr. Sarfraz Khan, providing behavioral health services to children, teens, and adults.
IU Ball Hospital Muncie Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing psychiatric services primarily in the center's outpatient and Inpatient setting. May be asked to provide consultative and/or evaluative psychiatric services for patients in other settings when the primary treating physician is unavailable.
- Provides direct clinical services for Meridian Services clients/patients served in the Center's Muncie facilities. Direct services will include psychiatric evaluations, prescribing and monitoring medications and review of patient's medical status.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
- Limited call
- Collegial partners
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine Degree or its foreign equivalent
- A current and valid Physician License from the State of Indiana
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Experience in community mental health setting preferred