Southwest Cares is Seeking Part/Full-Time Geriatric Psychiatrists
Southwest Cares is growing. We are based in New Mexico and serve the assisted-living, skilled nursing facility/long-term care, hospital and in-patient geropsych populations.
Southwest Cares currently has openings for part to full-time Psychiatrists in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area.
Clinicians work as members of a highly supportive professional group of psychologists, psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners.
Psychiatric interventions include assessment and psychopharmacologic treatment and management. Southwest Cares fosters an integrated interdisciplinary treatment approach. Prescribers have the opportunity to work closely with Southwest Care’s psychology team as well as facility medical and nursing staff.
Southwest Cares continues to build and maintain a select group of dedicated clinicians who share our vision of integrity, compassion and professionalism. Current work possibilities allow providers to create their own schedules. Providers who come on-board will be joining a vibrant organization with excellent growth and income opportunities. We are a company whose management is accessible and responsive to the needs of both patients and providers.
Bi-lingual Spanish speaking psychiatrists are encouraged to apply.
Southwest Cares provider requirements:
- Clinical experience/training with geriatric/medically co-morbid population
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine
- Must have and maintain a current license to practice medicine in New Mexico
- Must have completed an ACGME accredited residency in Psychiatry or be American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) board-eligible or certified in Psychiatry
- Practice liability insurance consistent with state and third party payer regulations
- Professional peer references at your degree level and background investigation required
- Curriculum Vitae
Benefits of working with Southwest Cares:
- Very generous reimbursement
- Meaningful, rich and rewarding clinical work
- Southwest Cares provides extensive support in building our providers’ caseloads
- Providers set their own schedules
- Virtually no financial overhead as administrative and support staff services (including referral processing) are provided by Southwest Cares
- Southwest Cares provides all billing services for our providers
- No-shows are rare in skilled nursing facilities –in contrast to outpatient clinics or private practice
- Southwest Cares facilitates the credentialing process within the “Southwest Cares” group for all major private third party payers as well as Medicare and Medicaid
- Southwest Cares operates according to the highest ethical, legal and professional standards
Please apply directly through our website:www.southwestcares.com
For more information please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest Cares is an equal opportunity employer.