Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Schuylkill, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Psychiatrist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Pottsville, PA! Whether you wish to join a well-established practice or help build a new practice, we have the right setting for you. Enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a large, primary care friendly healthcare network!
Great opportunity for BC/BE Psychiatrists to direct a multi-disciplinary treatment team consisting of Registered Nurses, LPN's, Patient Care Coordinators (Social Workers), Psychologists, Mental Health Technicians, and Activity Therapists.
- Position is one of three Psychiatrists providing care at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Schuylkill S. Jackson Street (formerly Pottsville General Hospital) through adult, adolescent and senior behavioral health programs.
- Will have the opportunity for some outpatient work if desired.
- A network champion for Psychiatry and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Current PA License or ability to obtain a PA License is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance