Avosys is a growing integrator of professional, technological and management solutions services. Founded in 1998, Avosys provides services nationwide to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. We recognize the foundation of our firm is our people and we continue to rise above our competition by hiring the best.
Is it your calling to serve our Nation's Heroes? Avosys is seeking a Psychiatrist to provide outpatient services to the military and their families at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona.
EMPLOYMENT WITH AVOSYS
- Maximize family time with no weekend, Holiday, or on-call requirements
- Maintain work-life balance with guaranteed 8-hour shifts
- Take advantage of our competitive, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability & 401(k)
- Examine, evaluate, diagnose and treat psychiatric disorders.
- Obtain and evaluate data through interview techniques.
- Prepare and review case histories.
- Prescribe and evaluate effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures.
- Recommend disposition of psychiatric cases.
- Serve as medical and psychiatric consultant to clinical psychologists, clinical social workers and others as required.
- Advise on kind and quantity of psychiatric supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate direct patient care with outside facilities and command.
- Perform medical exams, reviews, and conduct appropriate military specific documentation such as, but not limited to, narrative medical summaries for Medical Evaluation Boards, medical profiles, and quarters authorization following military specific policies.
- Completion of residency or fellowship in psychiatry acceptable to the Surgeon general, Headquarters United States Air Force.
- Board Certification.
- At least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months.
- English language proficiency: must be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Demonstrate working knowledge/previous application of the DSM (most recent edition).
- Knowledge of standardized psychological assessments and Evidence based psychotherapeutic interventions (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Prolonged Exposure, Motivational Interviewing, DBT, RET, etc.).
- Ability to effectively/efficiently use computer systems and ancillary programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other programs as required. Accuracy with typing and spelling, accurate data entry skills.
For more information regarding this honorable opportunity to serve our Nation's Heroes and their families please contact Rene Reyna, Recruiter, at AReyna@Avosys.com or (210) 955-9445.
Reference Code: CHS.AZ.PSYCT.1809
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Industry: Government Contracting
Shift: Day Business Hours
Salary: Based on Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact (210) 888-0775 or Jobs@Avosys.com for assistance.