Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Provide a continuum of services aimed at providing an array of behavioral health services for children and adults. Services include prevention, treatment and interventions that promote recovery and social well-being.
- Provide psychiatric and medical assessment of treatment services
- Evaluate co-existing medical conditions for potential impact
- Work in close contact with referring physician and primary care provider in the patient's care to provide an expert treatment plan
- Provide medication monitoring for clients, reviewing use of medication to determine appropriateness, presence of side effects, medical interactions, etc. at a minimum of once every 90 days
- Psychiatrist with Medicare and California Medicaid numbers prior to start of employment
- Valid California medical license as MD or DO
- Certified as a diplomat in the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry
- Completion of a psychiatric residency or a family medicine/psychiatry residency in an ACGME approved residency program
- Valid DEA certificate
- 2 years experience working full-time as a psychiatrist and MD or DO in child/adult psychiatry
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Basic computer knowledge, MS Office programs, intenet use and business e-mail communication systems