The Psychiatry Department at Alameda Health System is seeking psychiatrists for full-time/part-time/per-diem shifts at the nationally-recognized John George Psychiatric Hospital Psychiatric Emergency Services / Crisis Stabilization unit.
The departments mission is to provide the best comprehensive psychiatric and behavioral health services to adults and children suffering with mental illness in Alameda County and be the premier center for mental health care in the East Bay. The goal being to compassionately treat people suffering with mental illness as well as foster well-being and resilience.
All applicants must have a current California Medical License.
Join us and enjoy:
- Being part of a dynamic team of builders
- Working with safety net hospital model
- Being part of our mission of, Teaching, Caring, Healing and Serving ALL
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- For benefited physicians: $316K - $380K+ earning potential
- For per diem physicians: $177 / hourly - $279 / hourly depending on shift
- You may also review the link to the UAPD Website: https://www.uapd.com/ for more information.
- 6 months protected parental leave
- Membership into ACERA pension program for full-time staff
- Paid California medical licensure Fees
- Generous PTO, Holiday, and Educational Leave
- Excellent Health Insurance and Benefits