Specialty: Psychiatry Physician
Location: Bloomington. IN
Shifts: M-F 8a-5p
- VA community-based outpatient clinic
- Examine the patient/client and determine the best course of action while documenting in our paperless health program, Prescribes medication by your diagnosis, Refers patient to the VA medical specialist when indicated, Counsel and educate each patient on the use of prescription drugs related to their treatment plan, Develop and implement patient management plans and assist in provision of continuity of care through the PCMM, Supervise and mentor Psychologists and Social Workers working in a team collaborative practice, Take the lead by participating in Quality Assurance, Performance Improvement activities and staff meetings, Completes any and all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system.
- Patients per day: One-hour initial consult – 30 minute follow up appointments.
- Ages seen: Adults
- Require: DEA, 2 years Outpatient experience
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Highly competitive rates
- Weekly Electronic Pay
If you’re interested,
Visit us at to view our massive library of available locum tenens positions.