The Iowa Primary Care Association is actively recruiting for a Psychiatrist for the Community Health Center of Fort Dodge located in Mason City, IA.
- Clinic Hours: Monday -Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Patients: 8 per day
- Number of Exam Rooms: will be determined with new site
- Current Staff: 2 Family Nurse Practitioners, 1 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Call: No call
- Want someone who can provide Neuro feedback
- Compensation: Salary
- Contract Length: 1-5 years
- Insurance: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance: FTCA
- Disability Insurance: Short Term and Long term disability
- CME: $1000 and 3 days
- PTO: 20 days
- Holidays: in addition to PTO
- Loan Repayment: NHSC and PRIMECARRE
- Retirement Plan: 401K with match
Health Center Overview:
- EHR: Centricity
- New facility opening October 2018
- Residents enjoy the quality of life in a small-town atmosphere while enjoying the amenities of cities much larger in size.
- The city has a strong commitment to infrastructure, providing a safe community, and offering fun amenities to those in the city.
- Mason City Family Aquatic Center, Highland Park Golf Course, MacNider Campgrounds, Public Library, MacNider Museum, River City Sculptures on Parade, East Park Disc Golf Course, Georgia Hanford Park, Lester Milligan Park, Margaret MacNider Campgrounds, Norris Youth Softball Complex, Central Park, Ray Rorick Skate Park, Frederick Hanford Adult Softball Complex, variety of restaurants.
- Airport flies to Minneapolis, Chicago, and St. Louis on Air Choice One
- Des Moines International Airport 130 miles, Minneapolis- St Paul International Airport 130 miles