Licensed Psychologists, who have experience evaluating adult sex offenders, are encouraged to consider an outstanding consulting opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation and the California Conditional Release Program.
Managed by Liberty Healthcare Corporation since 2003, the California Conditional Release Program provides specialized intensive community supervision and treatment to persons adjudicated as “Sexually Violent Predators” and placed in the community by California courts. Through intensive, specialized supervision and sex offender-specific treatment using an enhanced “Containment Model,” Liberty protects community safety by helping offenders develop the self-responsibility and pro-social values necessary for safe reintegration into community life.
Liberty Healthcare seeks California-licensed Psychologists to work on an “as needed” basis, in support of the California Conditional Release program. Psychologist in this capacity are responsible for conducting patient evaluations onsite at theCoalinga State HospitalinCoalinga, California. The objective of these onsite patient evaluations is to review the patient's treatment progress; identify the factors that may preclude the patient from being on outpatient status; and provide feedback to the hospital staff regarding the visit. These services are necessary to coordinate treatment and planning for potential community placement.
As a Psychologist with Liberty Healthcare, you will:
- Work on an as needed basis and travel to the Coalinga State Hospital for onsite patient meetings, approximately two to three times each month
- Evaluate three to four patients each visit
- Prepare for visits by reviewing patient files and interviewing treatment staff
- Conduct face-to-face patient interviews
- Submit standardized written reports to the Clinical Director in a timely manner
- Submit an invoice for each completed evaluation as well as authorized travel expenses
To be considered for this position you must possess all of the following qualifications:
- Be licensed professionally as a Psychologist in California
- Have prior experience evaluating sexual offenders
- Be certified by the California Sex Offender Management Board
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can make a real difference in the lives of others while enhancing community safety - Liberty is looking for you!
Click “Apply” and submit your CV for immediate consideration – or if you would like additional details about this practice opportunity before applying, contact Liz Salazar directly at (949) 590-6803 firstname.lastname@example.org