-Performs psychological/behavioral assessments and psychotherapeutic interventions and other procedures of patients in designated locations as allowed by State Law and as further delineated by Medical Board approved privileges. Research, when required, is conducted in accordance with IRB guidelines and approvals.
(When hired prior to Medical Board Appointment, the incumbent functions under the supervision of a Medical Board Approved licensed psychologist until the incumbent obtains the required Medical Board appointment.)
1. Performs psychological assessment.
2. Develops and implements a plan of treatment.
3. Evaluates care provided for positive patient outcomes.
4. Analyzes outcome/follow-up data for purposes of performance improvement and research.
5. Maintains related documentation.
6. Performs related duties, as required.
• Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology from an accredited college or university, required.
• Currently licensed to practice Psychology in the State of New York. (Non-clinical psychologists may qualify for this position if educational training and requirements are comparable.)
• Qualify within six (6) months for Medical Board appointment from the medical board overseeing the program(s) within which the psychologist is practicing. Extensions not exceeding ninety (90) days may be granted in unusual circumstances. Provisional hiring status to remain until Board Appointment is approved
Finance Job Family: CLP_AR
Primary Location: Queens County-Glen Oaks-Zucker Hillside Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Shift Begin Time-Shift End Time: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Job Level: Team Member