Pica & Associates Psychological Services and Holistic Medicine in St. Charles, Illinois, is seeking a full-time or part-time Psychologist (PhD or PsyD, license eligible, or post-doctoral fellow) or Psychotherapist to join our team. Experience with a wide age range of patients (children, adolescents, and adults) is preferred.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Provide assessment, psychotherapy and testing services in an outpatient setting to patients including: children, adolescents, adults, and families (psychologists only).
- Join a team of psychologists as well as Drug & Alcohol Professionals, Art Therapists, Naturopathic and Holistic Physicians, Post-partum Depression Therapists, and a variety of other practice specialties.
- Opportunity to create and run group therapy options under the approval of and oversight of the Clinical Director.
- Participate in community outreach and referral opportunities including but not limited to: Behavioral Health Fairs, Health & Wellness Expos, and more.
- Offices conveniently located in St. Charles and Geneva, IL offer the ability to see patients from a variety of cities in the Chicagoland Western Suburbs.
- Be a part of a large and growing practice that continues to expand services on an annual basis.
- Doctorate from an APA-approved Clinical or Counseling Psychology program and Internship preferred.
- Applicants who are post doc should possess interest in continuing to work at Pica & Associates beyond post doc year.
- Ideally, candidates would possess a clinical interest and experience with a wide range of patient ages including: children, adolescents, and adults.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract