Avosys is a growing integrator of professional, technological and management solutions services. Founded in 1998, Avosys provides services nationwide to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. We recognize the foundation of our firm is our people and we continue to rise above our competition by hiring the best.
Avosys is seeking a Psychologist to provide services to the military and their families at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona.
EMPLOYMENT WITH AVOSYS
- Maximize family time with no weekend, Holiday, or on-call requirements
- Maintain work-life balance with guaranteed 8-hour shifts
- Achieve peace of mind with malpractice insurance provided at no cost
- Primarily responsible for assessing, diagnosing, treatment planning, and behavioral health treatment.
- Complete psychosocial assessment (appropriate to patient type and reason for referral) to assist in development of a care plan.
- Use of behavior health measures, symptoms checklists, and psychological/neuropsychological assessment instruments to assist in diagnostic clarification and treatment planning.
- Crisis response and follow-up care in the event of unit casualties or other serious incidents.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Psychology Doctor (Psy.D.) Degree.
- Completion of an American Psychological Association (APA) approved internship/residency in clinical psychology.
- Current/maintained unrestricted license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states.
- Minimum 1 year post-doctoral experience within the past 5 years, preferably in a Government setting.
- Knowledge of standardized psychological assessments and Evidence based psychotherapeutic interventions (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Prolonged Exposure, Motivational Interviewing, DBT, RET, etc.).
For more information regarding this honorable opportunity to serve our Nation's Heroes and their families please contact Rene Reyna, Recruiter, at AReyna@Avosys.com or (210) 955-9445.
Reference Code: CHS.AZ.PSYC.1806
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Industry: Government Contracting
Shift: Day Business Hours
Salary: Based on Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact (210) 888-0775 or Jobs@Avosys.com for assistance.