My well-established Washington, DC fee-for-service psychology practice is growing, and I'm seeking experienced licensed (or license eligible) clinician(s) to help meet a growing demand for adolescent and adult treatment for anxiety, relationships, and wellness.
One-two part-time, competitively paid positions are available to include Fridays, evening, and/or weekend hours to start. Generous office space in metro accessible Dupont Circle, client referrals, and supervision (if needed) will be provided.
Qualified candidates will have the following credentials:
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling Psychology or Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited program or licensed MA, MS, or MSW from an accredited program with 5 years experience.
- Completion of a Pre-Doctoral Internship at an APA-accredited internship site, or 5 years post-Master's clinical practice.
- Active license/license-eligible to practice psychology in the District of Columbia.
- Excellent therapeutic rapport-building and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to individualized, results-driven treatment.
- Experience with classic therapeutic modalities of Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioral, and Existential strategies, with interest in applied Positive Psychology.
- Demonstrated Interest in anxiety, relationship issues, and wellness.
- Experience working with adolescent, young adult, and adult clients.
- Strong orientation for collegiality and contributing to a growing team of therapists striving to change mental health care practice.
- Keen interest in utilizing technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based psychotherapy.- Availability to see clients during evenings/weekends.
- Current CV and clinical references.
To learn more about Clark Psychology Group, peruse our website at www.aliciaclarkpsyd.com. If you are interested in learning more about these positions, please contact me at email@example.com for more information.