Founded in 1997, Endurance International Group (EIG) has grown into an international family of brands that provide our small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, connect with customers through social and email marketing, and more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Bilingual Customer Support Specialists to support our Constant Contact brand at our office in Loveland,CO. Within the role you will be serving small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, all while jumpstarting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
We are hiring for part-time opportunities. Please note that if you are interested in the part-time position you must be available to attend the 5 week training M-F from 9-5. After training you have the option of converting at that time to your part-time schedule or you can wait until your classes begin (if you are in school).
- Essential function includes acting as a first point of contact for customer inquiries via telephone
- Independently resolve technical and other support issues and escalate cases when appropriate
- Provide online demonstrations and educate customers on product features as well as online help resources
- Assist customers non-compliant with Constant Contact's permission and anti-spam policies in adopting best practices for becoming a trusted emailer
- May assist with additional support channels such as chat and email based on business need. Educate customers on products and services to enhance their online marketing strategy and to drive customer engagement and make our customers more successful!
- Computer Savvy: You know your way around a computer. From surfing the web to troubleshooting your smartphone, you have done it all! In addition, if you have knowledge of HTML or internet and social media related tools & Platforms it would not hurt!
- Always Putting Customers First: You enjoy delighting the customer and are willing to go above and beyond to do so.
- A People Person: You find it easy to make connections with others and can’t imagine a job without human to human contact.
- An Active Listener: We don’t want our customers to have to repeat themselves; small business owners have a lot on their plates.
- A Master Multitasker: You’ll be speaking with customers, reviewing their marketing materials, and navigating our knowledge base – all at the same time.
- Fun: Skee-ball, Foosball and Nerf Guns… Oh my!
When you join our team, we offer the following benefits…
- $14.50/hr ($15.95/hr for Bilingual - Spanish, assessed after training)
- A fun, high energy and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and recognition.
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30-days!!
- Excellent 401(k) matching program.
- Four weeks paid time off.
- Breakfast on Monday mornings
- Beer Cart Fridays