Entry Level Hygienist Needed for Growing Practice - Lynnwood, WA
Alderwood Family Dental in Lynnwood, WA is looking for a positive, fast-paced and self-motivated Dental Hygienists who is ready to learn and grow! The ideal candidate should possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of dentistry and dental terminology, a friendly and outgoing demeanor, excellent organizational skills.
This position is to start at part-time and is expected to grow in the future as patient base increases.
Due to the complex nature of this position we ask all our applicants to meet the following minimum requirements:
- BS in Hygiene or Certification from an Accredited College or Technical School, Required
- Current CPR Certification
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening, and medical history documentation
- Dentrix/Ascend experience a plus
- 1-2 Years of Experience in a general dentistry office a plus
- Laser Certification a plus
- Soft Tissue Management experience a plus
Benefits for this position include; 401(k) - after 60 days, Medical Benefits - after 30 days, Welcoming and fun work environment, Competitive pay, Direct deposit and Bi-weekly pay dates and a Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture.
Weekly Schedule (16 hrs): Wednesday and Thursday (7:00-4:00 PM)
New graduates are welcome to apply!