Position: Physical Therapist
Location: Pocahantas, Arkansas
Employment Type: Part-Time
Peak Physical Therapy, located in beautiful Arkansas, our number one priority is the patient. We strive to provide individualized treatment with hands-on, compassionate care. We do not rush our patients or our clinicians. Rather, we perform comprehensive evaluations and encourage patient input for treatment planning and goal setting.
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Current state of Arkansas license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Exercise and Manual based skills, McKenzie skilled, and Sports Rehab
We offer a competitive hourly rate and provide a great working environment.
You are encouraged to apply online today! To speak with a recruiter directly, call or text Lynn at 713 828 6455