|Analyst I, Alliance Accounting|
The analyst will support the Sr. Analysts and Management in providing partner product analysis and accurate royalty or profit sharing calculations for the Finance Group, including participation in financial statement close process for assigned areas of responsibility. This includes but not limited to calculating and reporting accurate calculations to partners, assisting with 3rd party reviews, accurate and timely management of royalty payments, and various adhoc requests.
Top 3 highly preferred requirements/experience:
Oracle GL experience
OT will be required overtime during quarter end (first weeks of July, October, January and April)
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support the royalty calculation, payment and analysis process.
• Gather, review and enter data to calculate royalties, including sales reserves analysis and understanding of contractual provisions.
• Communication of the calculations to partners.
• Participation in financial statement close process for assigned areas of responsibility including but not limited to reconciliation of the Accrued Royalty account and preparation of monthly Journal entries.
• Process payments to partners, including working with Treasury and Tax groups.
• Participate in Third Party Reviews.
• Support Sr. Analyst with data gathering and summaries of product performance overviews.
• Follow Client Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned or as business needs require.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or related field required. CPA preferred.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (Training, skills, and experience) REQUIRED:
• 2+ years accounting or auditing experience required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Excellent PC skills required, notably Excel.
• Advanced Excel skills preferred.
• Must demonstrate analytical, problem solving and process focused skills.
• Must have attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
• Experience with Oracle ERP modules desired.
This role will have administrative tasks such as scanning and filing but will also be the point person for all Payments with AP, partner payment inquiries, and GL recs. High volume job with over 100+ contracts all requiring payments on a variety of dates. GL recs of approximately 45 accounts need to be completed timely and accurate in excel and then into our rec software Blackline.