JOB TITLE: Public Affairs Analyst III - CNRC
Provide public affairs-social media support to Commander Navy Recruiting Command (CNRC) for command initiatives, presentations, and reports.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide formal format and layout functions for Manpower, Personnel, Training & Education (MPTE) Domain-wide publications
- Provide creative copywriting support including creating, editing, layout, and proofreading
- Provide scriptwriting support, producing original creative concepts and developing storylines from concept to completed product
- Provide creative support for web-based design of interactive media/training and multimedia projects, using a variety of web design and graphic design software programs
- Assist in the development, deployment and maintenance of performance reporting dashboards and automated dashboards to support the monitoring of key operational metrics
- Provide website and social media administration to include social media communication, social media site administration, and information cataloguing with the ability to apply knowledge of social media platforms to advance MPTE initiatives
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Five years of relevant work experience
- High proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office 2010 suite of software applications to include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft SharePoint Workspace
- Experience editing and formatting documents in accordance with SECNAV awards instruction and Navy Correspondence Manual
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor�s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, law, engineering, social sciences, physical/applied science or management discipline such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics or management information technology
- Experience in Navy Recruiting or the Manpower, Personnel, Training, & Education (MPTE) Enterprise
WORK LOCATION: Millington, TN
KEY WORDS: Public Affairs, Social Media, Navy, Recruiting
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer�s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company�s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.