At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales leadership team, you will build and drive the Cloud Public Sector (FEDERAL) sales teams to exceed company objectives and grow the district according to plan. You will manage the Public Cloud sales team on a day-to-day basis including- pipeline review, Demand Gen review, Channel Review, and overall performance management of the sales team. you will report to the Vice President of Cloud Sales.
• Hire and expand the district to scale with the company growth and objectives
• Participate in quarterly review sessions with the key partners in the region
• Have a direct involvement and influence in top opportunities, focusing sales efforts on large key accounts with the sales team
• District travel is required
• BS technical degree or equivalent
• 15+ years of above quota sales experience, and 5 years of Sales Management experience
• Practical knowledge of cloud security products
• Deep understanding of how to build a district in a fast-growing dynamic environment, leveraging the broader Palo Alto Networks community and creating a culture within the region that supports the objectives of the Company
• Proven experience selling and managing sales teams in the technology industry with a preference for a mixture of network infrastructure based security appliances, software and cloud
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
• Enterprise sales experience with a strong network of in district decision makers
• Superb organizational skills
• "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.