The mission of Everglades University is to provide quality education to adult learners of diverse backgrounds in a collaborative environment where each individual has the opportunity to achieve personal growth. The University seeks to accomplish its mission by combining small class sizes and innovative programs with traditional academic values to deliver graduate and undergraduate programs both on campus and online.
Adjunct Faculty Description:
• Prepare course plans and materials.
• Deliver actionables.
• Utilize professional communication to engage with student body.
• Monitor classroom attendance and timely posting of grades.
• Assist students with understanding course material.
• Material must be presented in accordance with syllabus.
• Attention to detail in the recording of grades and attendance.
• Consistent follow-up in monitoring student progress.
• Availability for student one on ones and tutoring as required.
• Collaborate with the academic team to develop new strategies.
• Attend faculty and team meetings as required.
• Collaborate with all colleagues in a positive manner towards providing excellent student service.
• Master Degree required; PhD preferred
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• High sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
• Ability to connect with a diverse group of individuals.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume andexpression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org/or email@example.com. For further information, you may contact the campus. Campus contact informationis listed on the website found at www.evergladesuniversity.edu
Thank you for your interest in our school system. Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.