Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
The Southeast PR & Communications Manager plays a key role in stewarding and amplifying Newmark Knight Frank's presence in the southeast region and is responsible for leading the efforts to ensure authentic, strategic and consistent communications to advance NKF brand equity and increase visibility across key stakeholder audiences.
The position is responsible for developing and managing NKF's Southeast communications plan in line with the NKF corporate strategic communications Policy and Procedures plan. The Manager will work directly with NKF's regional leadership, brokers, professionals and marketers ongoing and report to the NKF Head of Communications.
The Manager role will maximize a cohesive strategy - leveraged by a corporate appointed regional PR firm - through and across public relations and media efforts, communications, and social media. The role will strategize, prepare/write and execute the following initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Press releases and announcements,
- Expert articles and trend pieces
- Nominations and awards
- Tracking of media hits
- Monthly strategy/recap meetings with Southeast President
- Building and fostering broker relationships through meetings and outreach
- Occasional travel to Melville, Stamford and Rutherford offices
- External communications, announcements and newsletters
- Promotion of NKF Research and quarterly reports
- Identify event, sponsorships, memberships and speaking opportunities
- Case studies, testimonials
- Promotion, oversight and approval of social media through NKF Regional accounts in collaboration with Senior Digital Marketing Manager
The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills and ensure all published content and voiced communication is on-message/brand and maintains consistent style and quality, elevating the expertise of our professionals, the region and the NKF platform.
Skills, Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- 6 years of experience in communications, PR or related field
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies in other organizations.
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts daily
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas for social media.
- Excellent media relations skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks).
- Generous healthcare.
- Bright Horizons back-up care program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
- Referral Program.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
- Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.