Bolt Public Relations, an award-winning, independently owned public relations, marketing communications, events and digital marketing agency, is looking for a PR director to join and lead our Orange County, California, team!
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successful personal experience AND experience coaching others to achieve results across multiple PR tactics, including:
- Local, national and trade media relations
- PR writing, including press material, articles, case studies, etc.
- Community relations, including direct-to-consumer marketing, grassroots campaigns, partnerships and cross promotion
- Influencer marketing
- Awards and speaking opportunities
The below experience and skills are required for this position:
- PR agency experience is a must; in total, 8-14 years direct PR experience (both B2C and B2B)
- Strategic PR planning and counsel
- Client relations, including daily communication, regular calls/meetings and thorough reporting
- Supervision of multiple team members and account groups
- Motivating and coaching a team to consistently deliver needed results
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Hiring/personnel management
- Resource management across multiple accounts
- Fundamental knowledge of effective social media marketing, traditional advertising and digital marketing
- Proven success in pitch meetings and other business development efforts
- Excellent written communication
- Superb verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
Title and salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation time, medical insurance and a 401K plan.
Think you have what it takes? We're looking forward to hearing from you!