Brillio is a global technology consulting rm focused on leveraging emerging technologies for innovation and application modernization in the Banking & Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment Industries.
We partner with companies to identify new technology strategies to help businesses transform in order to advance performance and competitiveness. With Brillio as your global co-innovation partner, we work together to drive business improvement today. Our hotspots around the world and our commitment to investing in emerging technologies will help your business identify new capabilities faster, recognize new opportunities quicker and develop your vision for market dominance.
The Brillio difference is in our agility, business-focused innovation and industry expertise. Let our experts show you how to take the innovation leap.Job Description
Title: Public Relations Manager (Gaming/ Entertainment)
Duration: 6 Months (Will extend...)
Location: Redmond, WA
- Looking for an ambitious, results-driven Communications/PR Manager with a passion for building major consumer brands and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our global PR team. If youve ever wished work was more fun and are an expert at marketing blockbuster games or entertainment franchises, this might be the job for you.
- You will contribute to and execute strategic PR campaigns for Minecraft that reach digital media influencers and land perception-changing stories in global consumer lifestyle, business, entertainment, and games enthusiast media outlets.
- You must have solid experience working on campaigns for major global brands and detailed execution of successful, metrics-driven PR programs.
- Experience working closely with other groups including technical leads in product development teams, product marketers, product management, social media teams is a must.
- BA/BS in relevant discipline required; journalism/communications background preferred.
- 3-5 years of PR experience managing major consumer brands; games/entertainment industry background strongly preferred.
- Firm grasp of gaming, pop-culture and emerging trends and a passion for Minecraft.
- Exemplary media relations, writing and communication skills.
- Proven track record juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders, and working with international teams.
- A high degree of creativity & ability to identify multiple solutions to complex problems.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills, including the ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Principled leadership and the ability to do the right thing to ensure the long-term growth of the Minecraft community.
- Stamina to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, start-up environment.
- Ability to deal with change and ambiguity while maintaining professionalism and a good sense of humor.
For Further information regarding the opportunity please contact Vipul Kohli at (425)-686-7228 or email Vipul.kohli(at)brillio.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.