Are you looking for a fast-paced work environment, with call enter like participation and performance based metrics? Join our team as a Publication Support/Customer Service Representative.
LPi is seeking a Publication Support/Customer Service Representative with exceptional communication skills and technical aptitude to join our organization. This position will act as the liaison between publishing account customers and LPi’s printing operation by providing service to customers via phone and e-mail regarding publication deadlines, shipping and contact information, as well as proprietary LPi provided and/or produced software and services.
What you will do:
- Provide service to help resolve technical issues customers may have with their files and/or transmitting their files or general concerns with their publications or with LPi’s service.
- Assist customers with transmission times, shipping and delivery issues or changes, updating contact information, and other customer service issues.
- Provide customer with materials and knowledge necessary to compose electronic files and transmit files for printing and reproduction of documents.
- Contact customers with reminders of late or missing publication transmissions, as well as service or escalation for any outstanding issues.
- Work with multiple departments to aid with customer support to resolve printing issues in the form of reprints and printing quotes and determining and documenting the department responsible.
- Coordinate with the pressroom supervisor and/or team leads and shipping to adhere to deadlines, rescheduling of couriers, verification of reprints and ensuring all publications for the week are transmitted and delivered.
- Initiate preliminary welcome calls to new customers including an explanation of services, verifying contact and contract information and determination of information to be sent to the customer. Assist with new customer set up, including determining current software needs, computer requirements and installation of any other necessary software including LPi express
- Associates Degree in Graphic Arts, Business, Communications or related field preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Windows-based, and to a lesser extent Mac-based, products and programs: Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Salesforce, Adobe Acrobat Professional, FileMaker Pro, TeamViewer, instant messaging, and internet programs. Proficiency in internet-based software, applications and search engines.
- Customer service skills, excellent communication, and critical thinking skills to provide training for new and existing publication editors
- Strong attention to detail, creative thinking and results oriented skills. Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Basic troubleshooting skills with the ability to resolve more complex, emerging and/or new software and internet issues.
- 2+ years of Prepress experience or Graphic Arts related experience desirable
Tues-Thu: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Fri: 8:30 am – 8 pm Sat: 8:00 am – 1 pm
Liturgical Publications Inc (LPi) is the industry leader in stewardship communications that serve as a single source for connecting communities through printed materials and online services. Specializing in Catholic churches, LPi offers communication tools for religious and community organizations that include ad-supported bulletins and newsletters, and solutions for online donations, church websites, and communication networks. We are now breaking into the Senior Center market! Family-owned since 1972 and backed by industry-leading customer service, LPi builds relationships with nearly 100,000 local businesses to support its more than 5500 non-profit customers with print and online communication solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: PrePress, customer service, telephone, e-mail, publication, customers, technology, publication customers, training support materials, help sheets, manuals, training videos, blog entries, vignettes, technical support, communications, critical thinking, training, publication editors, trouble shooting, Windows, Mac, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe InDesign, QuarkXpress, Adobe Acrobat Professional, File Maker Pro, TeamViewer