Crestwood Medical Center is looking for an additional Pulm/Critical Care Specialist to join one other Pulm/CC and an ACNP on unit. This opportunity is mostly pulmonary with a critical care component. Current call is two weeks covering ICU and 2 weeks covering outpatient call.
- Hospital-employed Full-time Opportunity
- Outpatient and Inpatient; structure your practice setting
- Shared Call with one additional Critical Care pulmonologist and one Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Open ICU & On campus outpatient clinic
- Necessary Equipment Available
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
Crestwood Medical Center is 180-bed full-service facility located in Huntsville, AL. CMC is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Huntsville, AL has a growing population and expects a 35% job growth in the next decade. With great public and private schools, picturesque places for popular outdoor activities, and a home for science exploration Huntsville is the place you and your family will appreciate calling home!
No Visa Assistance Available