Piedmont Healthcare is recruiting for Pulmonary Acute Care Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners to round at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital in Atlanta, GA.
In this role you will:
- Examine, evaluate, and treat patients with serious medical conditions, illness or injuries.
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations and record data in patient’s medical record.
- Evaluate and treat patients to achieve optimal patient care.
- Interpret CXRs, CT scans, ABGs and Pulmonary Function Testing
- Write progress notes; prepare patient work-ups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings.
- Develop plans of care, disposition and educate patients about their medical condition.
- Participate in the Pulmonary Center of Excellence, Journal Club and Case Studies.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays (no nights)
- Shifts – 12 hours
- Enjoy work-life balance with a variety of shifts at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Well-designed training program
- Generous CME allowance
- Quality, Service and Reputation
- Masters, Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited PA program and National Board Certification OR
- Licensed as a Nurse and approved to practice as a NP by State of Georgia with National Certification