WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Genesis HealthCare System is seeking a fellowship trained, board certified Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join our team of highly skilled specialists.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are interested in candidates with vision in regard to delivering outstanding services, committed to building relationships within the medical community, and expanding a program with hospital support. Qualified physicians will work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members, including Advanced Practice Providers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Join a group of 7 collegial, highly respected, university trained Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians.
- Full complement of cases, including ICU, pulmonary consultations, night coverage (2-3 per month) and outpatient pulmonary clinic.
- Approximately 15 shifts per month (12-hour inpatient shifts and outpatient clinic time).
- Flexible work schedule, managed by the group, to accommodate work-life balance.
- In addition to general bronchoscopy, advanced bronchoscopy is also available, which includes electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy and endobronchial ultrasound.
- 24-bed open ICU (combined medical and surgical cases).
- Epic EMR
WHO WE ARE:
Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated health care delivery system located less than one hour east of Columbus, Ohio, via Interstate-70. This progressive health system with Level III trauma designation includes a recently expanded and completely renovated, 260-bed, acute care, not-for-profit hospital, 250+ physicians representing most specialties, and multiple outpatient centers in the region.
Zanesville, Ohio, is a family-friendly community with two local four-year colleges and offers the perfect work-life balance of suburban and rural settings. Residents enjoy easy access to international airports, national/college sporting events, and a wide range of cultural activities in nearby Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is an employed position with Genesis physician-governed medical group. Genesis is offering a signing bonus and financial incentives plus comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to, relocation assistance, retirement options, paid malpractice, CME, and vacation.