Vidant North Hospital
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant North Hospital, located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, are seeking a board certified or board eligible Pulmonary Critical Care physician to establish a new practice. The successful candidate will have full practice start up support from Vidant Medical Group. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant North Hospital
- Established 9 hospital healthcare system with over 100 outpatient practices
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- 8-bed ICU
- Large built-in referral network
- Unique opportunity to build a new practice
- Ability to live on or near beautiful Lake Gaston
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including relocation
Vidant North Hospital is a 204-bed hospital that includes a medical staff of over 60 physicians. ,With a service area that includes Halifax, Northampton, and Warren counties, the hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
Roanoke Rapids is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Roanoke Rapids/Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! Roanoke Rapids affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact John Felton at (252)847-3708 or John.Felton@vidanthealth.com.