Atrium Health, one of the most comprehensive public, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the nation, is actively recruiting a dynamic, BC/BE Pulmonary Medicine physician to establish a practice with our affiliate, Scotland Health Care System in Laurinburg, NC.
Details of this practice and qualified candidate:
- Atrium Health Employed Position
- Outpatient 85% & Inpatient 15%, option for Sleep studies
- Work schedule - Monday through Friday; 1:6 shared call
- Fellowship trained in Pulmonary Medicine; Sleep Medicine optional
- Opportunity to pick up Critical Care/Virtual Critical Care shifts as desired
- Strong, integrated health system support
What youll enjoy in this practice and community:
- New practice, conveniently located directly across the street from Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Atrium Healths comprehensive benefits package includes an attractive salary, CME allowance, and Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to earn additional income through shift coverage for critical care and telemedicine/virtual critical care shifts
- Family-Oriented Community with Affordable Cost of Living
A three-time All America City located in the Sandhills region, Laurinburg, NC offers the charm and quiet living of a small town with close proximity to larger cities (less than 2 hours from Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh), the Blue Ridge mountains and the coast (less than 2 hours from Wilmington and Myrtle Beach). The lifestyle in Laurinburg is relaxed, laid back, but never boring - not with year-round outdorr recreation, a vibrant arts scene, progressive community services and close proximity to beaches, mountains, big city attractions, and college and professional sports.
Scotland Memorial Hospital was named one of the Top 49 Safest Hospitals in the nation according to Becker's Review and is also ranked a Four-Star Hospital by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The four-star ranking places Scotland Memorial Hospital in the top 25th percentile in the nation for the quality care delivered to the Laurinburg community.
Laurinburg and Scotland County are home to several festivals including the John Blue Cotton Festival, , a family oriented event offering activities for all ages, and the Scotland County Highland Games to name a few.
For additional information, please submit Cover Letter, CV. Thank you for considering Scotland Health Care System