Central Oregon is a paradise in which to live and practice. Located on the sunny side of the state, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing, renowned fishing and amazing golf, water sports, cycling and trail running are all part of a quality lifestyle for Central Oregon residents. Coupled with excellent schools, cultural activities, great food and entertainment, the activity in Bend is without comparison. Bend is noted as one of the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek and Golf Magazine.
Direct patient care in the clinic for pulmonary and sleep medicine patients. Participation and performing patient treatments. Review and acts on lab/histological data of clinic patients. Orders appropriate diagnostic tests for clinic patients. Prescribes and administers prescription drugs and assists in clinic management duties. CPT/ICD-10 Coding, documentation, and billing on each patient, as well as patient education and compliance with HIPAA at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and physical demands satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions (greater than or equal to 10% of time):
80 % - Direct patient care in the clinic and all essential functions that go along with this including, but not limited to:
- Return and same day appointment management of patients
- Telephone follow-up care for patients
- Participation and performing patient treatments in light therapy
- Review and acts on lab/histological data of clinic patients
- Orders appropriate diagnostic tests for clinic patients. Prescribes and administers prescription drugs and assists in clinic management duties
- Systematically evaluates current clinical practice. Initiates change in clinical practice based on current concepts and findings from research and/or studies if applicable; demonstrates such expertise in patient care that advice is sought by others.
15 % - CPT/ICD-910Coding
- Documentation, and billing on each patient and patient education. This includes using and being proficient with the clinical software programs designed to help with these functions.
Secondary Function (Less than 10% of time):
5% - Stay abreast of required CME credits as required and set forth by an accredited program.