Bring Your Talent to Our Mission
Opportunity Details: Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist for a full-time employment opportunity. Possible addition of vICU to pair with qualified in-house provider. Mercy Health Physician Kentucky is the largest multi-specialty medical group in the region with an active cardiac and thoracic surgery program and an excellent inpatient rehab department. The group is supported by a primary care base of close to 60 providers.
We offer a competitive Compensation Package Including:
- 2 Year Income Guarantee with Excellent Income Potential
- Full employment benefits including: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching and more!
- Significant student loan forgiveness program
- Sign on bonus
- Residency Stipend
- EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
Mercy Health-Lourdes is an integrated health system with a 45-acre campus and off-site locations including: Lourdes Hospital, Lourdes Medical Pavilion, Marshall Nemer Pavilion, Home Health/Hospice and Mercy Medical Associates. Lourdes has extended the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities for more than 100 years.
Mercy Health-Lourdes is a 379 licensed-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission (JC), which offers Kentuckys only twin hybrid operating room and holds the highest level of chest pain accreditation available. Lourdes offers the latest treatments in the following services: Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Womens Health, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health Center, Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care, Laboratory and Pathology, Little Miracles Birthing Center, Pastoral Care, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Surgery Center, and Wound Care
Our medical group is a physician-led organization that is committed to the professional development of our clinicians. We offer leadership development programs and empower our physician to take an active role in leading our system.
Mercy Health Physicians-Kentucky at a glance:
Nearly 150 Providers
Medical staff and advanced practice staff of 275 representing 35 specialties
25 Practice Locations including 8 Primary Care Locations
370,000 Annual Visits
50,000 in-panel patients
Service area of 460,000
Community Information: Paducah, KY is a charming historic community with a great cost of living, family-friendly atmosphere, outdoor activities, arts and mild weather. Paducah Kentucky is an ideal combination of southern charm and big city conveniences. Its the perfect place to build a career, raise a family, and lead a fulfilling, active life.
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
- State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking.
- $44 million Performing Arts Center and Broadway shows
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Main street listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive
- Jet Service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily)